SafetyTac® Glow Hazard
SafetyTac® Glow Hazard floor marking tape is designed to draw attention to dangerous areas in the workplace, while also holding up to the tough conditions of an industrial facility. The two-tone stripe pattern comes in 3 color options so you can highlight different types of hazards.
SafetyTac® Glow Hazard's durable material can withstand traffic and spills, and its reinforced rubber-based adhesive keeps it in place. SafetyTac® Glow Hazard's low profile allow wheels and pallets to slide over it without snagging, meaning the tape won't get damaged either. Combine with hazard signs to create a safer facility. Unlike our SafetyTac and SafetyTac Armor, the SafetyTac Glow Hazard has a matte finish instead of a glossy finish and alternates with a photo-luminescent material.
Send me information about SafetyTac® Glow Hazard
Get more information about this product and one of our sales representatives will be in touch with you shortly!
Best Practice Guides
Many types of floor marking tape exist, and you may be wondering which one is most suitable for your workspace.
To help you decide, we'll send you a box of free floor tape samples so you can give them a try.
Featured Product Videos - (view all)
- SafetyTac® Industrial Floor Tapes - The Toughest Floor Tapes on the Planet
- Get More out of SafetyTac® with LabelTac®
SafetyTac® Tutorials - (view all)
- How to Install SafetyTac® Floor Tape
- SafetyTac® Industrial Applicator: Loading and Installation
- Custom Floor Signs with LabelTac® and SafetyTac®
- Industrial Label Protection for Floor Signs and Labels
- How to Remove the Backing Liner from SafetyTac®
- Installing SafetyTac® Crosswalk
- How to Make Corners when Installing SafetyTac®