SafetyTac®'s low profile allows it to sit smoothly on your floors, so it will not create a tripping hazard.
SafetyTac® Clear can withstand the tough conditions of an industrial workplace. It will hold up to forklifts and pallet, water and cleaning, carts, and even chemical spills.
Easy to Install
Applying SafetyTac® Clear to the floor is simple. Remove the backing, lay the tape on the floor, and press it down. No dry time required.
1 Year Limited Warranty
As long as they are installed and maintained properly, SafetyTac® Industrial Floor Tape comes with a one-year warranty. If you have a problem before your warranty period is up, we'll replace your tape for free.
Industrial Floor Tape Protector
Use SafetyTac® Clear to cover and add extra durability to vinyl floor tape or even protect paint lines. Available in 4 widths (2", 3", 4", 6").
Easy to Clean
SafetyTac® Clear has a smooth, slip resistant surface that allows for easy cleaning. Use SafetyTac® Floor & Tape Cleaner, water or any mild detergent..
- Withstands tough industrial environments
- Resistant to forklifts, carts and pallets.
- Low profile
- Easy to install
- 1 year limited warranty
Send me information about SafetyTac® Clear
Get more information about this product and one of our sales representatives will be in touch with you shortly!
We stand behind our industrial floor tapes, which are the best on the market. SafetyTac® Industrial Floor Tape, SafetyTac® Lean, and SafetyTac® Hazard all include a one-year warranty as long as they are installed and maintained correctly. If you have issues less than a year after your purchase, Creative Safety Supply will send you new tape for free.
Many types of floor marking tape exist, and you may be wondering which one is most suitable for your workspace.
To help you decide, we'll send you a box of free floor tape samples so you can give them a try.
Featured Product Videos - (view all)
- SafetyTac® Industrial Floor Tapes - The Toughest Floor Tapes on the Planet
- Get More out of SafetyTac® with LabelTac®
SafetyTac® Tutorials - (view all)
- How to Install SafetyTac® Floor Tape
- SafetyTac® Industrial Applicator: Loading and Installation
- Custom Floor Signs with LabelTac® and SafetyTac®
- Industrial Label Protection for Floor Signs and Labels
- How to Remove the Backing Liner from SafetyTac®
- Installing SafetyTac® Crosswalk
- How to Make Corners when Installing SafetyTac®