SafetyTac® for Cold Application
The durable SafetyTac for Cold Application floor tape has all the benefits of the regular SafetyTac with the added benefit of an adhesive specifically made to use in low temperature applications. This tape is easy to apply, and is designed to withstand the elements of even the harshest work environments. Its special adhesive makes application in cold environments possible by maintaining grip in sub-freezing temperatures. This tape will hold up in wet conditions and resistant to chemicals spills. Just like it’s counterpart, it features duel-stage tapered edges, allowing carts and pallets to slide over the tape with ease.
|5 mil Dual-stage low profile
|Smooth, slip-resistant finish for easy cleaning
|Flexible Polyvinyl-Chloride Material
|Water based permanent acrylic
|14 N/25 mm
|80 N/25 mm
|-35°F to 200°F (-37°C to 93°C)
|1 year limited
Send me information about SafetyTac® for Cold Application
Get more information about this product and one of our sales representatives will be in touch with you shortly!
Many types of floor marking tape exist, and you may be wondering which one is most suitable for your workspace.
To help you decide, we'll send you a box of free floor tape samples so you can give them a try.
Featured Product Videos - (view all)
- SafetyTac® Industrial Floor Tapes - The Toughest Floor Tapes on the Planet
- Get More out of SafetyTac® with LabelTac®
SafetyTac® Tutorials - (view all)
- How to Install SafetyTac® Floor Tape
- SafetyTac® Industrial Applicator: Loading and Installation
- Custom Floor Signs with LabelTac® and SafetyTac®
- Industrial Label Protection for Floor Signs and Labels
- How to Remove the Backing Liner from SafetyTac®
- Installing SafetyTac® Crosswalk
- How to Make Corners when Installing SafetyTac®