SafetyTac®'s low profile allows it to sit smoothly on your floors, so it will not create a tripping hazard.
SafetyTac® can withstand the tough conditions of an industrial workplace. It will hold up to forklifts and pallets, water and cleaning, and even chemical spills.
Easy to Install
Applying SafetyTac® to the floor is simple. Remove the backing, lay the tape on the floor, and press it down. No dry time required.
1 Year Limited Warranty
As long as they are installed and maintained properly, SafetyTac® Industrial Floor Tape comes with a one-year warranty. If you have a problem before your warranty period is up, we'll replace your tape for free.
Availble in a variety of sizes and colors
A variety of color and size options give you complete versatility with your messaging. SafetyTac® Inline Printed Tape is available in in 4 widths (2”, 3”, 4” and 6”).
Easy to Clean
SafetyTac® has a smooth, slip resistant surfact that allows for easy cleaning. Use SafetyTac® Floor & Tape Cleaner or any mild detergent.
|Thickness:||35 mil wear-resistant rigid PVC|
|Profile:||Dual-stage low profile|
|Surface:||Smooth, slip-resistant finish for easy cleaning|
|Material:||Made from rigid Shore D50 material|
|Adhesive:||Extremely durable dual-sided cloth adhesive|
|Peel Strength:||14 N/25 mm|
|Tensile Strength:||80 N/25 mm|
|Application Temperature:||40°F to 90°F (4.5°C to 32°C)|
|Service Temperature:||0°F to 130°F (-18°C to 54°C)|
|Warranty:||1 year limited|
- Withstands tough industrial environments
- Resistant to forklifts, pallets, chemicals, and spills
- Low profile
- Easy to install
- 1 year limited warranty
Send me information about Notice: No Trespassing - Inline Printed Floor Marking Tape
Get more information about this product and one of our sales representatives will be in touch with you shortly!
Best Practice Guides
Many types of floor marking tape exist, and you may be wondering which one is most suitable for your workspace.
To help you decide, we'll send you a box of free floor tape samples so you can give them a try.
Featured Product Videos - (view all)
- SafetyTac® Industrial Floor Tapes - The Toughest Floor Tapes on the Planet
- Get More out of SafetyTac® with LabelTac®
SafetyTac® Tutorials - (view all)
- How to Install SafetyTac® Floor Tape
- SafetyTac® Industrial Applicator: Loading and Installation
- Custom Floor Signs with LabelTac® and SafetyTac®
- Industrial Label Protection for Floor Signs and Labels
- How to Remove the Backing Liner from SafetyTac®
- Installing SafetyTac® Crosswalk
- How to Make Corners when Installing SafetyTac®